Next SGSU Meeting in San Diego on January 11-15, 2017
Sheraton Harbor Island Hotel
Registration, Hotel & Abstracts Now Open - click here
The mission of the Society of Government Service Urologists is to represent and educate urologists employed in federal service. The SGSU hosts the annual James C. Kimbrough Urological Seminar on a yearly rotating basis (Army, Navy, Air Force) and provides a comprehensive update on the full spectrum of urologic diseases, in addition to addressing specific needs of government service urologists, including care of combat-related injuries and practice management in federal health facilities. This meeting offers state-of-the-art lectures, roundtable discussions and residents competitions. The SGSU is not an official government sanctioned or funded organization. Our Federal TIN is 74-1873489.
Become a part of one of urology’s greatest traditions!
Benefits to membership include:
- Inclusion in the only society that represents and educates urologists employed in federal service.
- Awards, recognition, career opportunities, CME, and mock oral boards.
- Forums, Leadership opportunities, advocacy, representation, and lifelong learning among your peers.
- Discounted registration to attend the James C. Kimbrough Urological Seminar.
- Opportunities to build your network and develop lasting relationships with colleagues, experts and other professionals in the field of urology who share your interests and can further your goals.
- VA proposal pits nurses against physicians; does it have to be this way? August 3, 2016
- What the military can teach physician leaders August 2, 2016
- IBM’s Watson Supercomputer Is Going to Help 10,000 Veterans June 30, 2016
- New VA Physicians Wanted June 28, 2016
- Congratulations to our SGSU Members who won AUA 2016 Awards! June 21, 2016
- Inventing a Machine That Spits Out Drugs in a Whole New Way May 26, 2016
- Outlook Newsletter – March 2016 March 24, 2016