Kimbrough Meeting San Diego, January 14-18, 2015
New Members: Join now and get your first year meeting registration free!
Dr. Kane recognizes 2014 Directors
Members and Prospects gather at AUA Orlando 2014
Staff at SGUS Booth at AUA 2014
SGSU Leadership Awards, San Diego 2014
The mission of the Society of Government Service Urologists is to represent and educate urologists employed in federal service. The SGSU hosts the annual James C. Kimbrough Urological Seminar on a yearly rotating basis (Army, Navy, Air Force) and provides a comprehensive update on the full spectrum of urologic diseases, in addition to addressing specific needs of government service urologists, including care of combat-related injuries and practice management in federal health facilities. This meeting offers state-of-the-art lectures, roundtable discussions and residents competitions. The SGSU is not an official government sanctioned or funded organization. Our Federal TIN is 74-1873489.
Past Meeting Highlights
Young Urologists pose with AUA President, Dr. Dennis Pessis, & Course Director, Dr. Sean Stroup (First Row, Center)
Become a part of one of urology’s greatest traditions!
Benefits to membership include:
- Inclusion in the only society that represents and educates urologists employed in federal service.
- Awards, recognition, career opportunities and lifelong learning among your peers.
- Subscription to the SGSU Newsletter, which includes the popular “From the Trenches” column contributed by government service urologists – chronicling their experiences on the front lines. Other features include job classifieds; annual reports on the State of the Navy, Army and Air Force as it relates to urologists; happenings in the community, member highlights and much more.
- Discounted registration rates to attend the James C. Kimbrough Urological Seminar.
- Opportunities to build your network and develop lasting relationships with colleagues, experts and other professionals in the field of urology who share your interests.