Next SGSU Meeting in San Diego on January 11-15, 2017
Sheraton Harbor Island Hotel
Hotel & Abstracts to Open June 10
Get Ready for 2017!
Hotel rooms open May 1
The mission of the Society of Government Service Urologists is to represent and educate urologists employed in federal service. The SGSU hosts the annual James C. Kimbrough Urological Seminar on a yearly rotating basis (Army, Navy, Air Force) and provides a comprehensive update on the full spectrum of urologic diseases, in addition to addressing specific needs of government service urologists, including care of combat-related injuries and practice management in federal health facilities. This meeting offers state-of-the-art lectures, roundtable discussions and residents competitions. The SGSU is not an official government sanctioned or funded organization. Our Federal TIN is 74-1873489.
Become a part of one of urology’s greatest traditions!
Benefits to membership include:
- Inclusion in the only society that represents and educates urologists employed in federal service.
- Awards, recognition, career opportunities, CME, and mock oral boards.
- Forums, Leadership opportunities, advocacy, representation, and lifelong learning among your peers.
- Discounted registration to attend the James C. Kimbrough Urological Seminar.
- Opportunities to build your network and develop lasting relationships with colleagues, experts and other professionals in the field of urology who share your interests and can further your goals.