Gettin' Ready for San Antonio! Registration - Hotel - Abstracts
Abstract Deadline September 1
Full exhibit hall at 2015 meeting
Dr. Brian Auge presents awards
Award winners in San Diego
SGSU Mock Oral Boards
Littrel Awards Banquet
SGSU Business Meeting 2015
Get Ready for 2016
January 13-17, 2016
Room Reservations Open in June!
The mission of the Society of Government Service Urologists is to represent and educate urologists employed in federal service. The SGSU hosts the annual James C. Kimbrough Urological Seminar on a yearly rotating basis (Army, Navy, Air Force) and provides a comprehensive update on the full spectrum of urologic diseases, in addition to addressing specific needs of government service urologists, including care of combat-related injuries and practice management in federal health facilities. This meeting offers state-of-the-art lectures, roundtable discussions and residents competitions. The SGSU is not an official government sanctioned or funded organization. Our Federal TIN is 74-1873489.
Become a part of one of urology’s greatest traditions!
Benefits to membership include:
- Inclusion in the only society that represents and educates urologists employed in federal service.
- Awards, recognition, career opportunities and lifelong learning among your peers.
- Subscription to the SGSU Newsletter, which features job classifieds; annual reports on the State of the Navy, Army and Air Force as it relates to urologists; happenings in the community, member highlights and much more.
- Discounted registration rates to attend the James C. Kimbrough Urological Seminar.
- Opportunities to build your network and develop lasting relationships with colleagues, experts and other professionals in the field of urology who share your interests.