2017 Meeting in San Diego concludes - click here for Twitter Feed
SGSU Reception at the AUA in Boston!
Plan to Join us Monday, May 15 (4:30 to 6:30pm) at the Westin Boston Waterfront - Alcott Room. Members and Guests Invited.
The mission of the Society of Government Service Urologists is to represent and educate urologists and related professionals involved in federal service. The SGSU hosts the annual James C. Kimbrough Urological Seminar on a yearly rotating basis and provides a comprehensive update on the full spectrum of urologic diseases, in addition to addressing specific needs of government service urologists, including care of combat-related injuries and practice management in federal health facilities. This meeting offers state-of-the-art lectures, posters, panels, discussions, mock oral boards and residents competitions. The SGSU is not an official government sanctioned or funded organization. Our Federal TIN is 74-1873489.
Become a part of one of urology’s greatest traditions!
Benefits to membership include:
- Inclusion in the only society that represents and educates all urologists and related professionals involved in federal service, past or present.
- Discounted registration to attend and participate in the annual James C. Kimbrough Urological Seminar.
- Membership certificate and online directory listing.
- SGSU publications and bulletins - both in print and email.
- Awards, recognition, leadership and career opportunities, CME, and mock oral boards and lifelong learning among your peers.
- Advocacy and representation on your behalf at the AUA level and in the services of the federal work force.
- Opportunities to build your network and develop lasting relationships with colleagues, experts and other professionals in the field of urology who share your interests and can further your goals.
- VA Applies Bipartisan Provision To Enhance Medical Care December 26, 2016
- Departing DoD Official Reflects on Military Health System Improvements December 23, 2016
- Study: Prostate Cancer-Vasectomy Link Weakens November 26, 2016
- Air Force is losing pilots, and the headwind is getting worse September 28, 2016
- VA proposal pits nurses against physicians; does it have to be this way? August 3, 2016
- What the military can teach physician leaders August 2, 2016
- IBM’s Watson Supercomputer Is Going to Help 10,000 Veterans June 30, 2016
- New VA Physicians Wanted June 28, 2016
- Congratulations to our SGSU Members who won AUA 2016 Awards! June 21, 2016
- Inventing a Machine That Spits Out Drugs in a Whole New Way May 26, 2016