CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
Evaluation and CME Certificates
To receive your CME certificate of credit, go to
Scroll down to the SGSU listing and click on the
“Society of Government Service Urologists 61st Kimbrough Annual Meeting”
event. On the site, you will be asked to enter a password which is
and evaluate various aspects of the program. You may then print your certificate
immediately (encouraged). No more waiting for the mail!
A copy of the certificate will also be emailed to you in case you need to print
additional copies (be sure to check your junk email folder).
The online certificate site will be available the end of the day
January 19, 2014 through February 19, 2014.
After that date, the site will be removed and certificates will no longer be
available. If you need a CME certificate, you must complete the evaluation and
certificate process prior to that date; otherwise you will
forfeit your credit for the course.
Your certificate will show the hours you entered.
Please address any questions about the process to:
Sheryl Morgan at
- VA Chief Wants to Get Rid of Healthcare Deadwood May 11, 2017
- Trump extends private-sector health care program for vets April 20, 2017
- Outlook Newsletter – March 2017 April 13, 2017
- Congrats to Kimbrough 2017 Award Winners March 18, 2017
- Kimbrough Meeting “take aways” – 2017 San Diego March 13, 2017
- Trump Names VA Secretary February 2, 2017
- SGSU and USAV Affiliation Approved in San Diego January 20, 2017
- VA Applies Bipartisan Provision To Enhance Medical Care December 26, 2016
- Departing DoD Official Reflects on Military Health System Improvements December 23, 2016
- Study: Prostate Cancer-Vasectomy Link Weakens November 26, 2016