Allen F. Morey, MD – Distinguished Contribution Awardfor outstanding contributions to the science and education of civilian and military urologists in the performance of urological reconstructive surgery as well as 18 years of philanthropic missions to Honduras.
Col. Paul A. Friedrichs, MD – Presidential Citation for outstanding leadership in the United States Air Force Medical Corps, for support of combat operations in Iraq, and for leadership in the AMA House of Delegates.
Roger R. Dmochowski, MD – Distinguished Service Award for outstanding leadership in the specialty of female pelvic medicine and reconstruction, and for development of AUA Guidelines.
- VA Chief Wants to Get Rid of Healthcare Deadwood May 11, 2017
- Trump extends private-sector health care program for vets April 20, 2017
- Outlook Newsletter – March 2017 April 13, 2017
- Congrats to Kimbrough 2017 Award Winners March 18, 2017
- Kimbrough Meeting “take aways” – 2017 San Diego March 13, 2017
- Trump Names VA Secretary February 2, 2017
- SGSU and USAV Affiliation Approved in San Diego January 20, 2017
- VA Applies Bipartisan Provision To Enhance Medical Care December 26, 2016
- Departing DoD Official Reflects on Military Health System Improvements December 23, 2016
- Study: Prostate Cancer-Vasectomy Link Weakens November 26, 2016