Memorial Award Programs
(click each title for more information)
In 1957, Mrs. Pauline Kimbrough established the Kimbrough Memorial Award for the best presentation by a military resident. Starting in 1972, first place awards began to be presented to the two armed forces urology residents making the best presentations in clinical urology and basic science research. A plaque is given to each award winner.
Established in 1992 for the best paper presented by a Society Member Staff Physician, as judged by Chief Residents attending the Seminar.
In 1992 the Society established this award, which is presented annually for outstanding support and dedicated service to the Society. The recipient of this award can be a Corporate Member, physician, or other individual as determined by the Board of Directors.
In 2006 the Society established this award, to be presented annually for outstanding administrative support and service to the Society, specifically in regards to the annual Kimbrough Seminar, as determined by the Course Director.
- AUA Now Accepting 2018 Gallagher Health Policy Scholar Applications August 17, 2017
- VA Chief Wants to Get Rid of Healthcare Deadwood May 11, 2017
- Trump extends private-sector health care program for vets April 20, 2017
- Outlook Newsletter – March 2017 April 13, 2017
- Congrats to Kimbrough 2017 Award Winners March 18, 2017
- Kimbrough Meeting “take aways” – 2017 San Diego March 13, 2017
- Trump Names VA Secretary February 2, 2017
- SGSU and USAV Affiliation Approved in San Diego January 20, 2017
- VA Applies Bipartisan Provision To Enhance Medical Care December 26, 2016
- Departing DoD Official Reflects on Military Health System Improvements December 23, 2016