Nothing is more important than the health and well-being of our people. The Department of Defense is committed to continuous improvement of the care delivered to our people. To ensure the MHS is meeting that commitment, Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel directed a 90-day review of the Military Health System (MHS), focused on access to care, safety, and the quality of care. The final report, which can be downloaded below, provides a look at performance in both military treatment facilities and in care purchased from civilian providers.
What did the review find?
- VA Chief Wants to Get Rid of Healthcare Deadwood May 11, 2017
- Trump extends private-sector health care program for vets April 20, 2017
- Outlook Newsletter – March 2017 April 13, 2017
- Congrats to Kimbrough 2017 Award Winners March 18, 2017
- Kimbrough Meeting “take aways” – 2017 San Diego March 13, 2017
- Trump Names VA Secretary February 2, 2017
- SGSU and USAV Affiliation Approved in San Diego January 20, 2017
- VA Applies Bipartisan Provision To Enhance Medical Care December 26, 2016
- Departing DoD Official Reflects on Military Health System Improvements December 23, 2016
- Study: Prostate Cancer-Vasectomy Link Weakens November 26, 2016