Nothing is more important than the health and well-being of our people. The Department of Defense is committed to continuous improvement of the care delivered to our people. To ensure the MHS is meeting that commitment, Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel directed a 90-day review of the Military Health System (MHS), focused on access to care, safety, and the quality of care. The final report, which can be downloaded below, provides a look at performance in both military treatment facilities and in care purchased from civilian providers.
What did the review find?
- Department of Defense Prostate Cancer Research Program – Be an Advocate October 18, 2017
- Doctor shortage forces Colorado VA hospital to postpone surgeries October 13, 2017
- Cleveland Clinic physician: To lead in a volatile, uncertain world, take a lesson from the military August 21, 2017
- AUA Now Accepting 2018 Gallagher Health Policy Scholar Applications August 17, 2017
- VA Chief Wants to Get Rid of Healthcare Deadwood May 11, 2017
- Trump extends private-sector health care program for vets April 20, 2017
- Outlook Newsletter – March 2017 April 13, 2017
- Congrats to Kimbrough 2017 Award Winners March 18, 2017
- Kimbrough Meeting “take aways” – 2017 San Diego March 13, 2017
- Trump Names VA Secretary February 2, 2017