In light of recent debates regarding the VA and DoD EHRs, the Senate has passed a bill with provisions about project funding and the VA’s EHR interoperability.
The Senate has passed a bill with provisions regarding the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) EHR plans and health IT interoperability. The bill (HR 2029), comes in the wake of much discussion and debate about EHR interoperability between the Department of Defense (DoD) and VA.
click link to read full article
- Department of Defense Prostate Cancer Research Program – Be an Advocate October 18, 2017
- Doctor shortage forces Colorado VA hospital to postpone surgeries October 13, 2017
- Cleveland Clinic physician: To lead in a volatile, uncertain world, take a lesson from the military August 21, 2017
- AUA Now Accepting 2018 Gallagher Health Policy Scholar Applications August 17, 2017
- VA Chief Wants to Get Rid of Healthcare Deadwood May 11, 2017
- Trump extends private-sector health care program for vets April 20, 2017
- Outlook Newsletter – March 2017 April 13, 2017
- Congrats to Kimbrough 2017 Award Winners March 18, 2017
- Kimbrough Meeting “take aways” – 2017 San Diego March 13, 2017
- Trump Names VA Secretary February 2, 2017