In light of recent debates regarding the VA and DoD EHRs, the Senate has passed a bill with provisions about project funding and the VA’s EHR interoperability.
The Senate has passed a bill with provisions regarding the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) EHR plans and health IT interoperability. The bill (HR 2029), comes in the wake of much discussion and debate about EHR interoperability between the Department of Defense (DoD) and VA.
click link to read full article
- VA Chief Wants to Get Rid of Healthcare Deadwood May 11, 2017
- Trump extends private-sector health care program for vets April 20, 2017
- Outlook Newsletter – March 2017 April 13, 2017
- Congrats to Kimbrough 2017 Award Winners March 18, 2017
- Kimbrough Meeting “take aways” – 2017 San Diego March 13, 2017
- Trump Names VA Secretary February 2, 2017
- SGSU and USAV Affiliation Approved in San Diego January 20, 2017
- VA Applies Bipartisan Provision To Enhance Medical Care December 26, 2016
- Departing DoD Official Reflects on Military Health System Improvements December 23, 2016
- Study: Prostate Cancer-Vasectomy Link Weakens November 26, 2016