Industry Participation Invitation
2017 USAV Annual Meeting
This is your opportunity to add educational value, exhibit and network with 50 to 70 VA Government Service Urologists in 2017 during the AUA meeting in Boston!
Please review below our exhibit /support opportunities for the Urological Society for American Veterans which is a national organization and affiliate of the Society of Government Service Urologists.
USAV ANNUAL MEETING – Sunday, May 14, 2017
During AUA Meeting in Boston
1pm to 6pm at Westin Boston Waterfront, Douglass Room
Educational Exhibit Fee: $2,000
Educational Exhibit PLUS oral presentation (10 mins max) Fee: $2,500
Educational Exhibit PLUS symposia panel (30 mins max) Fee: $5,000
Exhibit Space Includes:
- Table top exhibit during annual meeting- 5 hours total (includes breaks and reception)
- Company support acknowledgement on society website & special recognition at the meeting
- List of Attendees and Contact Info
- Up to three representatives may attend
- Unrestricted grant for other educational objectives
- Official Program book flyer insert - $500
- Large banners in registration area - $250 (banners provided by your company)
All supporters will receive support recognition at meeting, on signs, programs, and web site
Payment(s) due prior to meeting date.
Checks payable to Society of Government Service Urologists.
Please mail to: 1950 Old Tustin Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92705.
Please call us at 714-550-9155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your participation.
Tax ID 74-1873489
(click here for W-9 form)
- AUA Now Accepting 2018 Gallagher Health Policy Scholar Applications August 17, 2017
- VA Chief Wants to Get Rid of Healthcare Deadwood May 11, 2017
- Trump extends private-sector health care program for vets April 20, 2017
- Outlook Newsletter – March 2017 April 13, 2017
- Congrats to Kimbrough 2017 Award Winners March 18, 2017
- Kimbrough Meeting “take aways” – 2017 San Diego March 13, 2017
- Trump Names VA Secretary February 2, 2017
- SGSU and USAV Affiliation Approved in San Diego January 20, 2017
- VA Applies Bipartisan Provision To Enhance Medical Care December 26, 2016
- Departing DoD Official Reflects on Military Health System Improvements December 23, 2016