USAV Abstract Instructions
Abstracts CANNOT be already accepted at another forum or session at the AUA.
Abstracts need to be pertinent to a VA population, please no pediatric submissions.
|Adrenal/Kidney/Ureter - Malignant||Outcomes Research|
|Adrenal/Kidney/Ureter/Bladder - Benign||Penis/Urethra/Testis/Scrotum - Benign or Malignant|
|Bizarre & Interesting Cases||Prostate - Benign|
|Bladder - Malignant||Prostate - Malignant|
|Endourology/Stone Diseases||Socioeconomic/Health Policy|
|Laparoscopy/Robotics – Prostate||Trauma/Transplant|
|Laparoscopy/Robotics – Kidney/Other||Urinary Incontinence/Neurourology|
|Male & Couple Infertility/Sexual Dysfunction||Other|
- Abstracts are limited to a maximum of 250 words, or a maximum of 210 words (if an illustration/figure image is attached).
- Please provide category for your abstract from list in attached guidelines.
- Please include first author’s last name in title of submission, with date submitted (eg, Taylor.2016-02-02.doc)
Abstract must contain the following:
- Title: The title should be entered in all Capitals
- Abstract Body:
- Please use Arial 10 point font.
- A single figure, table, or illustration may be used in your abstract: in JPEG format
- The maximum dimensions of your figure/illustration image is a width of 480 pixels and a height of 320 pixels.
- Tables should be converted to an image to upload.
- Avoid special or foreign characters when possible; if special characters must be used, make sure to review your submission output file to ensure it carries over correctly.
- Abbreviations may only be used after the words are written out in full at first mention.
It is the author's responsibility to submit the abstract in perfect order with no errors in spelling or grammar.
Abstracts will not be retyped or corrected.
- Department of Defense Prostate Cancer Research Program – Be an Advocate October 18, 2017
- Doctor shortage forces Colorado VA hospital to postpone surgeries October 13, 2017
- Cleveland Clinic physician: To lead in a volatile, uncertain world, take a lesson from the military August 21, 2017
- AUA Now Accepting 2018 Gallagher Health Policy Scholar Applications August 17, 2017
- VA Chief Wants to Get Rid of Healthcare Deadwood May 11, 2017
- Trump extends private-sector health care program for vets April 20, 2017
- Outlook Newsletter – March 2017 April 13, 2017
- Congrats to Kimbrough 2017 Award Winners March 18, 2017
- Kimbrough Meeting “take aways” – 2017 San Diego March 13, 2017
- Trump Names VA Secretary February 2, 2017