2019 USAV Meeting
Success in Chicago! Click here for meeting photos
Thank you to our Members, Industry partners, our Allied Colleagues and all VA urologists who attended the 2019 USAV Annual Meeting!
➡ Genomic Health ➡ Cook ➡ Karl Storz ➡ Photocure ➡ Myriad
➡ Pfizer ➡ Pacific Edge
USAV 2019 an exciting program with over 90 in attendance,
- Great guest speakers from our partner organization SGSU (Society of Government Service Urologists)
- Highly relevant sponsored presentations
- Excellent abstract presentations from VA’s around the country
- Poster session with abstracts
- Informative business meeting for USAV
- Relevant exhibits and industry education
- Time to network and get involved with USAV, with refreshments and drinks
See you next year in Washington, DC!
USAV Mission Statement
The mission of the Urological Society for American Veterans (USAV) is to optimize the genitourinary care of the American veteran via scientific discussion, education, and fellowship with all government-service urologic providers. The USAV hosts a VA Forum on a yearly rotating basis on Sunday afternoon at the AUA meeting to discuss topics relevant to urologic diseases in American veterans and the coordination and optimization of their care, in addition to addressing specific needs of federal-service urologists, practice management and post-service related conditions in veteran health care facilities. This meeting provides a forum for VA urologists and allied health GU providers to discuss all elements of concern to urological government health care. The USAV is not an official government sanctioned or funded organization.