2018 USAV Meeting
Success in San Francisco! - President's Report of the 2018 meeting- click here
Thank you to our Members, Industry partners, our Allied Colleagues and all VA urologists who attended the 2018 USAV Annual Meeting!
USAV 2018 was an exciting program featuring:
- Great guest speakers from our partner organization SGSU (Society of Government Service Urologists)
- Sponsored presentations on genomic stratification of prostate cancer risk
- Excellent abstract presentations from VA’s around the country
- Poster session with abstracts
- Informative business meeting for USAV
- Relevant exhibits and industry education
- Time to network and get involved with USAV, with refreshments and drinks
See you next year in Chicago!
USAV Mission Statement
The mission of the Urological Society for American Veterans (USAV) is to optimize the genitourinary care of the American veteran via scientific discussion, education, and fellowship with all government-service urologic providers. The USAV hosts a VA Forum on a yearly rotating basis on Sunday afternoon at the AUA meeting to discuss topics relevant to urologic diseases in American veterans and the coordination and optimization of their care, in addition to addressing specific needs of federal-service urologists, practice management and post-service related conditions in veteran health care facilities. This meeting provides a forum for VA urologists and allied health GU providers to discuss all elements of concern to urological government health care. The USAV is not an official government sanctioned or funded organization.