The mission of the Society of Government Service Urologists is to represent and educate Urologists and urology professionals active in government service. The SGSU hosts the annual James C. Kimbrough Urological Seminar on a yearly rotating basis and provides a comprehensive update on the full spectrum of urologic diseases, in addition to addressing specific needs of government service urologists, including care of combat-related injuries and practice management in federal health facilities. This meeting offers state-of-the-art lectures, posters, panels, discussions, mock oral boards and residents competitions. The SGSU is not an official government sanctioned or funded organization. Our Federal TIN is 74-1873489.
Group photo at 2020 Kimbrough Meeting in Charlotte, NC
Congratulations on a job well done!
Receiving plaques of recognition and excellence:
President, Dr. Debora Moore flanked by Course Directors:
Dr. Chris Allam (L) and Dr. George Kallingal (R)
Membership in SGSU? Yes, it makes a difference.
Join with one of urology’s greatest traditions...align yourself with excellence!
Benefits to membership include:
- BEING AFFILIATED WITH A VERY SPECIAL GROUP OF PEOPLE
- NETWORKING & PARTICIPATION AT THE KIMBROUGH UROLOGICAL SEMINAR
- SPECIALIZED CME/TRAINING FROM EXPERTS IN YOUR FIELD
- MOCK ORAL BOARDS - FREE
- PRESTIGIOUS AWARD OPPORTUNITIES
- JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- CAREER BUILDING CONNECTIONS
- LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- ADVOCACY & REPRESENTATION
- RECOGNITION IN PUBLICATIONS
- MEMBERSHIP CERTIFICATE & PIN
SGSU News & Bulletins - at a glance