Join now and get your first meeting registration free!
Join with over 400 of your fellow colleagues for outstanding science, camaraderie, and enduring friendships!
Whether you are a urologist, resident/fellow or allied health pro (PA, NP, APP) and involved in the government services arena (VA system, active or retired military, training, etc.)....the SGSU is your community.
We focus on achieving your professional goals and building professional relationships in the government services urology field. Providing the education and resources you need to better serve your patients is our top priority.
As a community of urology professionals, members are encouraged and expected to be actively involved and participate in meetings. The ability to share knowledge, skills and best practices raises the industry standard and increases the opportunity for members to support each other for the benefit of their patients. We hope you will join us and come to our next meeting so you too can become a part of a great tradition of camaraderie and excellence!
Please review the membership categories below and complete the online application form.
Become a part of one of urology’s greatest traditions!
Benefits to membership include:
- Inclusion in the only society that represents and educates all urologists and related professionals involved in federal service, past or present.
- Discounted registration to attend and participate in the annual
James C. Kimbrough Urological Seminar.
- Free sign-up for our Mock Oral Boards to help you prepare for the big day.
- Membership certificate and online directory listing.
- SGSU publications and bulletins - both in print and email.
- Awards, recognition, leadership and career opportunities, CME, and mock oral boards and lifelong learning among your peers.
- Advocacy and representation on your behalf at the AUA level and in the services of the federal work force.
- Opportunities to build your network and develop lasting relationships with colleagues, experts and other professionals in the field of urology who share your interests and can further your goals.
• Active Duty Military – $100
• Active Member (ret. military or other) - $150
• VA (currently employed) - $100 (Joint membership with USAV available)
• USPHS/Indian Health Service (currently employed) - $100
• Resident – $0
• Allied: APP, NP, Health Prof., Admin. – $100