This is your opportunity to add educational value, exhibit and network with 50 to 70 VA Government Service Urologists in 2018 during the AUA meeting in San Francisco!
Please review below our exhibit /support opportunities for the Urological Society for American Veterans which is a national organization and affiliate of the Society of Government Service Urologists.
USAV ANNUAL MEETING – Sunday, May 20, 2018
During AUA Meeting in San Francisco
1pm to 6pm, Room 2016 at Moscone Center
Educational Exhibit Fee: $2,000
Educational Exhibit PLUS oral presentation (10 mins max) Fee: $2,500
Exhibit Space Includes:
- Table top exhibit during annual meeting- 5 hours total (includes breaks and reception)
- Company support acknowledgement on society website & special recognition at the meeting
- List of Attendees and Contact Info
- Up to three representatives may attend
- Unrestricted grant for other educational objectives
- Official Program book - flyer insert - $500 / Ad in Booklet - $800
- Partial support of Reception or Breaks - $500
All supporters will receive support recognition at meeting, on signs, programs, and web site
Payment(s) due prior to meeting date.
Checks payable to Society of Government Service Urologists.
Please mail to: 1950 Old Tustin Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92705.
Please call us at 714-550-9155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your participation.
Tax ID 74-1873489
(click here for W-9 form)
- USAV – President’s Report 2018 June 19, 2018
- VA Rep to SGSU 2018 Report June 19, 2018
- John Barry’s Meeting “take aways” – 2018 Scottsdale April 13, 2018
- Senate bill aimed at modernizing VA health system includes telehealth licensing provision December 5, 2017
- A VA surgeon barred from operating on patients since 2013 still collects an annual salary—and he’s not alone November 27, 2017
- Urological Society for American Veterans – President’s Report 2017 November 24, 2017
- House considers major changes to VA health care October 26, 2017
- Department of Defense Prostate Cancer Research Program – Be an Advocate October 18, 2017
- Doctor shortage forces Colorado VA hospital to postpone surgeries October 13, 2017
- Cleveland Clinic physician: To lead in a volatile, uncertain world, take a lesson from the military August 21, 2017