This is your opportunity to add educational value, exhibit and network with 50 to 70 VA Government Service Urologists in 2019 during the AUA meeting in Chicago
Please review below our exhibit /support opportunities for the Urological Society for American Veterans which is a national organization and affiliate of the Society of Government Service Urologists.
USAV ANNUAL MEETING – Sunday, May 5, 2019
During AUA Meeting in Chicago
1pm to 6pm, Regency Ballroom CDE, Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
Educational Exhibit Fee: $2,000
Educational Exhibit PLUS oral presentation (10 mins max) Fee: $2,500
Exhibit Space Includes:
- Table top exhibit during annual meeting- 5 hours total (includes breaks and reception)
- Company support acknowledgement on society website & special recognition at the meeting
- List of Attendees and Contact Info
- Up to three representatives may attend
- Unrestricted grant for other educational objectives
- Official Program book - flyer insert - $500 / Ad in Booklet - $800
- Partial support of Reception or Breaks - $500
All supporters will receive support recognition at meeting, on signs, programs, and web site
Payment(s) due prior to meeting date.
Checks payable to Society of Government Service Urologists.
Please mail to: 1950 Old Tustin Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92705.
Please call us at 714-550-9155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your participation.
Tax ID 74-1873489
(click here for W-9 form)