KONA EXHIBITOR INFO AND SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
Shipping: Please ship any packages direct to the hotel addressed as follows:
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
Attn: Debbie Murphy, Events Dept.
(SGSU / Jan. 16-20)
78-128 Ehukai Street
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Please also label as follows:
Deliver to/Hold For: (Your company name / Rep name receiving shipment)
For the SGSU Meeting–Exhibit Materials. Box 1 of 2, 2 of 2, etc)
- Shipments should be scheduled to arrive no earlier than 48 hours prior to the conference.
- Hotel handling fees: $5 per box / $150 per pallet.
- Handling Fees and charges incurred shall be applied to the receiver of material. If storage exceeds 3 days, additional fees may be incurred.
Dress code for exhibitors: Aloha shirts and slacks / Resort attire, no jackets, no ties
Hotel contact for group:
DEBBIE MURPHY, Director of Meetings and Events
Phone: 808.930.4913 / Fax: 808.930.4870 / email: Deborah.Murphy@sheratonhotels.com
Set-up: Items received will be delivered to the exhibit hall (Keauhou 1 ballroom) on Wednesday, Jan. 15 at approx. 2pm. at which time exhibitors may begin setting up their exhibit. Registration opens at 2pm on Wednesday in the Keauhou Foyer. Take down will be Saturday, Jan. 19 after 2pm.
Please note that your table top exhibit includes a 6'x30" table and 2 chairs. Wireless internet will be available in the meeting space.
- Military Doctors In Crosshairs Of A Budget Battle March 11, 2019
- Former Air Force officer calls Washington’s approach to veteran health care ‘short-sighted’ February 20, 2019
- Outlook Newsletter – March 2018 August 31, 2018
- Congratulations 2018 Kimbrough Award Winners August 24, 2018
- Job Opportunity Available – Immediate opening at Lexington VAMC August 20, 2018
- USAV – President’s Report 2018 June 19, 2018
- VA Rep to SGSU 2018 Report June 19, 2018
- John Barry’s Meeting “take aways” – 2018 Scottsdale April 13, 2018
- Senate bill aimed at modernizing VA health system includes telehealth licensing provision December 5, 2017
- A VA surgeon barred from operating on patients since 2013 still collects an annual salary—and he’s not alone November 27, 2017