Job Opportunity: Urologists – Portsmouth, Dover, and Nashua, New Hampshire
Manchester Urology Associates, PA (MUA) in New Hampshire is a well-established privately owned premier Urology Practice with over 40 years of serving Southern and Seacoast areas of New Hampshire through our offices in Manchester, Nashua, Dover, Portsmouth, and Derry. MUA is looking to add two Urologists to our growing practices with a fast track to partnership and investment opportunities. Urologists may be Board Eligible, Board Certified, Non-Fellowship or Fellowship trained with general or subspecialty interests. Given the large patient volume of our practices and the collaborative, cohesive relationships among our Partners, MUA foster unparalleled professional growth for individuals committed to providing the best quality of Urologic care for our patients.
MUA’s team currently consists of fifteen Physicians and eight Advanced Practitioner Providers in four major locations, is looking to add urologists to their expanding offices. MUA provides state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of urological conditions for greater southern New Hampshire area from greater Manchester to the Seacoast. Our professional culture strives for the highest quality of patient care combined with an excellent work life balance with a focus on quality of life with an outstanding on-call schedule and up to seven weeks’ vacation a year.
Manchester Urology Associates (MUA) offers:
• High volume inpatient and outpatient practice
• Large in-office procedural program which includes UroLifts and Fusion Biopsies and offers in office Nitrous.
• Epic EMR, a full complement of support staff, one-on-one MA, and on-site coding department
• Manchester Urology Associates serves over 450,000 covered lives in their service areas.
• The Manchester Practice is associated with two of the largest hospitals in the State of New Hampshire, one being a Level 2 Trauma Center
• The Nashua Practice is associated with two major hospitals and helps serve the population of northern Massachusetts.
• The Seacoast Practices of Dover and Portsmouth serve two major hospitals and one being a Level 2 Trauma Center. Portsmouth has the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, and it is one of the major areas in the country to retire from the military. The seacoast is the fastest growing region of New Hampshire.
• Has access to eight da Vinci Robotic Systems and three Surgery Centers
• MUA has a generous compensation, benefits, profit sharing, and retirement package.
Living in New Hampshire offers:
• New Hampshire is a tax-free State - the only State with no Sales or Income Tax
• MUA’s locations provide access to skiing, boating, biking, mountains, lakes, ocean, rural country settings, and metropolitan Boston all within less than one hour, without the congestion and traffic of an urban setting.
• Portsmouth, New Hampshire has been voted by Forbes magazine as one of Americas Most Livable Cities.
• New Hampshire provides four seasons living with the ability to select small urban, suburban, or country living all within a short drive to work and hospitals.
• The southern and the seacoast of New Hampshire has outstanding school systems and many private grade and prep schools.
• Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (MHT) has easy access and many direct flights to many major cities throughout the country.
If interested, please contact:
Ann Gilbert, Practice Administrator, Manchester Urology Associates, PA
4 Elliot Way, Suite 200 Manchester, NH 03103
Telephone: (603) 836-1590 or (603) 998-4168