All Urology Professionals Welcome
2018 Kimbrough Meeting
Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch
Scottsdale Arizona, January 10-14, 2018
Hotel Room Reservations Deadline: Dec. 20
or call group reservations at 800-540-0727
Use the group code: GOVSER010918
Our group rate is $209.00+Tax per night plus $2.00/day for the Housekeeping Staff. NO RESORT FEE (see details below)
Keynote Speaker: Mary Roach - Best Selling Author
Mary Roach is an American author, specializing in popular science and humor. As of 2016, she has published seven books,: Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers (2003), Spook: Science Tackles the Afterlife (2005) (published in some markets as Six Feet Over: Adventures in the Afterlife), Bonk: The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex (2008), Packing for Mars: The Curious Science of Life in the Void (2010), My Planet: Finding Humor in the Oddest Places, Gulp: Adventures on the Alimentary Canal (2013), and Grunt: The Curious Science of Humans at War (2016).
Roach is noted for her curiosity and humor in addition to her research. Her many humor-laced articles in various publications over the decades include her monthly humor column, "My Planet", in Reader's Digest.
Robert Dean, MD
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Registration Now Closed
Registration will be available onsite during the meeting. Please download and complete the registration form (below) and bring with you to the meeting. Do NOT fax the form.
THE SCOTTSDALE RESORT AT MCCORMICK RANCH
7700 East McCormick Parkway, Scottsdale AZ, 85258
Our group rates for SGSU members include complimentary resort fee, usually $25 per night, with many added amenities. Note: You may receive a reservation statement indicating a resort fee is added. However, this will not be charged to you at check-out and is only there as an internal hotel accounting procedure.
RESORT AMENITIES INCLUDED
- Wireless Internet in Guest Rooms
- Wireless Internet in Meeting Space
- Access to Fitness Center
- Daily USA Today
- 2 Hour Bicycle Rental
- Self & Valet Parking
Housekeeping Service: $2.00 per room per day
Group rates will be honored 3 days pre and post based on availability.
If we may be of any assistance, please contact us by phone at 714-550-9155, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SGSU office mailing address: 1950 Old Tustin Avenue, Santa Ana, CA 92705
Accreditation Statement - This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Amedco and the Society of Government Service Urologists. Amedco is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
Amedco designates this live activity for a maximum of 20.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Military Doctors In Crosshairs Of A Budget Battle March 11, 2019
- Former Air Force officer calls Washington’s approach to veteran health care ‘short-sighted’ February 20, 2019
- Outlook Newsletter – March 2018 August 31, 2018
- Congratulations 2018 Kimbrough Award Winners August 24, 2018
- Job Opportunity Available – Immediate opening at Lexington VAMC August 20, 2018
- USAV – President’s Report 2018 June 19, 2018
- VA Rep to SGSU 2018 Report June 19, 2018
- John Barry’s Meeting “take aways” – 2018 Scottsdale April 13, 2018
- Senate bill aimed at modernizing VA health system includes telehealth licensing provision December 5, 2017
- A VA surgeon barred from operating on patients since 2013 still collects an annual salary—and he’s not alone November 27, 2017