2020 Kimbrough Award Winners
Congratulations to the 2020 Annual James C. Kimbrough Seminar Award Winners - Charlotte, NC
HG Stevenson Award
For outstanding support and dedicated service to the SGSU and urology residency programs.
Presented to: Steve Lynch, MD
Honorary Lifetime Membership Award
For lifeme dedicatioon and service to the SGSU.
Presented to: Al Squitieri, MD FACS, Colonel MC US Army, (Ret.)
Prince Beach Award
For best paper presented by a society member staff physician as judged by chief residents.
Presented to: Ranjith Ramasamy, MD
Clare Scanlon Award
For outstanding administrative work on the annual seminar.
Presented to: Pierce Irby, MD
Clinical Research Award Winners:
- 1st Place / Paper#25: LCDR Nathan Oehrlein, MC, USN
- 2nd Place / Paper#28: LT Elizabeth I. Roger, MC, USN
- 3rd Place / Paper#6: CPT John Q. Schisler, MC, USA
Basic Science Award Winners:
- 1st Place / Paper#21: CPT Bradley A. Potts, MC, USA
- 2nd Place / Paper#24: CPT Brent D. Nosé, MC, USA
- 3rd Place: N/A
Poster Session Winners:
- 1st Place / Paper#53: CPT Alexandria M. Hertz, MC, USA
- 2nd Place / Paper#55: MAJ Carolyn A. Salter, MC, USA
- 3rd Place / Paper#50: LCDR Blair Townsend, MC, MBA, USN
- Honorable Mention / Paper#45: LCDR Christine M. Herforth, MC, USN
Many thanks to our Poster judges: Dr. Brad Schwartz, Dr. Tim Brand, Dr. Steve Lynch for fair and objective considerations.