In an effort to welcome and reach out to new members from all aspects of government healthcare, the SGSU hosted a get acquainted reception during the AUA meeting in Orlando, Florida on May 18. About 30 current and prospective members attended the gathering.
The SGSU was well represented in Orlando with an attractive and informative booth in the exhibit hall to promote both the organization and the 2015 Kimbrough meeting.
- AUA Now Accepting 2018 Gallagher Health Policy Scholar Applications August 17, 2017
- VA Chief Wants to Get Rid of Healthcare Deadwood May 11, 2017
- Trump extends private-sector health care program for vets April 20, 2017
- Outlook Newsletter – March 2017 April 13, 2017
- Congrats to Kimbrough 2017 Award Winners March 18, 2017
- Kimbrough Meeting “take aways” – 2017 San Diego March 13, 2017
- Trump Names VA Secretary February 2, 2017
- SGSU and USAV Affiliation Approved in San Diego January 20, 2017
- VA Applies Bipartisan Provision To Enhance Medical Care December 26, 2016
- Departing DoD Official Reflects on Military Health System Improvements December 23, 2016